Worcester Greenskies solar panels use the power in both direct and diffused sunlight, converting the energy into heat, to produce hot water for the home.
A well-sized solar panel system could provide up to 60% of your annual hot water requirements.
The solar panels are designed to go with existing heating systems that use a cylinder to store hot water. The panels are the perfect partner to our Greenstar regular and system condensing boilers.
The solar panels are available in portrait and landscape versions to suit a variety of roof sizes and shapes. FKC solar panels are standard and FKT solar panels are high performance.
- Flat Plate Solar Collectors – collecting and transferring solar thermal energy into usable heat
- Solar Pump Station – circulation system for moving the heat transfer fluid from the collectors to the storage tank
- Solar Controller – automatically decides when to run the pump to bring the solar heat from the collectors to the storage tank
- Expansion Tank – a safety device that captures
- the expansion and condensation of the solar heat transfer fluid during changing climatic conditions
- Flat Panel Collector x2
- Solar Controller
- Solar Pump Station
- Collector Connector
- Solar Fluid
- Air Vent
- Roof Bar Kit
- Solar Roof Hook Kit x2
- 200 litre Twin Coil Cylinder